So for starters, we don't see this often during the day, but I snapped this one in the morning after both of the kiddos had kept us up and ended up in our bed. They are so adorable when they are sleeping.
Talon enjoying having his little brother around!No he is not pulling up his pants!! He is trying to wrestle Troy and this was the best part of the picture!!
Yes, I know that she is not one of my boys but she is too adorable to not include though!!
There she is again...aren't they the cutest babies ever?!?!
She isn't going anywhere!! Oh and it's a repeat of an outfit...and it switched kiddos!!
So much character already!!
Horsey back ride on Uncle Troy!! So much fun!!
And now the piggy back ride on big brother!!!
And last but not least...this is my favorite picture of Archer so far!! I love his smile! He loves this bouncer tons!!
Well that is it for now....We love you all and you should come and visit us!! T, N, Z, T, and A
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Such cute pictures! I am trying to save up some money and find time to make a trip out there.
Well, where to begin...It all started in June of 03 when we met. In March of 06 we were reacquainted and on April 21, 2006, we were married. We have four boys. They are the love of our lives. We love living in Oregon even though it is so far from Nila's fam. Life is good and we are blessed!!
I love to work and support my family. I am working hard at loving my wife and kids! I love to watch my boys learn new things!
So I am busy being a wife,mom, high school teacher, and taking care of the house! I am so grateful to have a helpful and willing husband. I love spending time with our cute little boys! They are so much fun! The biggest boy of all is a ton of fun, too!
I am busy being a typical little boy! I am 9 years old. I love to play outside and do things with Dad and my little brothers! Mom is pretty fun, too!
I love being the middle brother. I am definitely in my 4's stage. I am learning my limits. I love to help Mom and Dad with my chores (I am really good at listening and doing things most of the time!) Now I just need to master this potty training stuff....
I am now two years old. I am talking about anything that I can now. Now if I could only get the hang of going pee and poop in the potty. I I love laughing as much as I can.
I am 15 months old now. I love copying my big brothers...they are wonderful at showing me what I should and shouldn't be doing!!
2 comments:
Such cute pictures! I am trying to save up some money and find time to make a trip out there.
so cute must be in there blood!
Post a Comment