skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Look at Me!!
Hello all my family and friends!!I am 5 months old today. I got my first tooth three days ago and my second one two days ago. I am scooting and rolling all over the place. No more laying me on the bed or the couch. I have an infectious laugh and love to smile. Lots of love to you all!!Archer
5 comments:
Dang... he looks a lot like Rebecca! He's such a cutie!
he is way cute and he does look like Rebecca.
I agree with the above statement that he is a total cutie! But disagree with the above statement that he looks like Rebecca, I think he looks like Talon!
I don't know, I think he kind of looks like his daddy!! Have a great week!
No I have to agree with Amanda. He looks just like Talon when he was a baby. And thanks to Zoey He is learning really fast. lol
Post a Comment