
So the top pic is Zane in full catcher regalia. He got to play lots of different positions. The second is just a cute shot of my boys!! Aren't they adorable???
Talon crawling through the cool for on the beach on the 4th of July...Zane enjoyed it too but he was too fast for me to get a snapshot of him.
Our butterfly sandcastle...I think that this is the first one I have built in about 15 years. My boys were great helpers...how do you like the butterflies?
Talon is very white and Zane has a golden tan (even if you can't tell in the picture. I am still not sure what is up with their expressions.
We visited Kim and fam earlier this week. It was hilarious to watch the two kids chase each other trying to get a toy from the other or laughing and screaming so loud we were afraid they were going to wake up Bill.
They had fun sitting on the little couch and fighting over the little chair Aunt Angie got Hunter. We tried to get pictures of Hunter's new puppy but it wouldn't hold still for the pictures. I am still waiting to take picture of me when I am looking cute so you can see how big I am not....We love you all!!








3 comments:
My niece is so cute! I haven't seen a picture of her in a REALLY long time! You should really convince Kim to start a blog... or go visit her more and take pictures so I can see her more! LOL! Where is the belly pic? Love ya!
I agree they are both cute. And we definately need to see more pictures of her. Good job keeping up.
Cute pictures but I have to agree. Kim needs to start a blog and keep us updated.
Post a Comment