Hello to all of you...Things are great. We had a blast finding the perfect tree for this year and decorating it. We even created huge presents to put it on so that the little one can't get to the ornaments. I will have to take a photo and upload it later. We have had a lot of cold here. We had two snow days, one late start and it is currently a snow and rain mix. I am secretly, and I guess openly, hoping for a snow day tomorrow, but I am doubtful. A girl can hope though!! They haven't said what the weather will do next week so we don't know about a white Christmas yet...we shall see!!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Glad you posted! Keep it up...I like to read about you and the family!
It's about time! I wish we were having some snow here. At least we've been getting rain though!
ya. about time. I wish it would snow too. It sure is cold enough
Post a Comment